Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli – which means “pasta and beans” in Italian— is a heartwarming, thick soup, almost like a stew,…Read more »
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
From simple penne Pomodoro to vegan mac’n’cheese, we’ve got delicious and easy Instant Pot pasta recipes to choose from. Pressure cooked to perfection!
WHY WE LOVE INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
- It’s a great time-saving, fuss-free way to make pasta! You can cook Instant pot pasta by itself or through ingredients for the sauce to make it all in one pot!
- You can get more flavor! You can cook pasta in stock or directly in the sauce, in which case it will absorb all the flavors from the liquid.
- Great texture! Most of the timings provided result in a pasta that’s just a little softer than al dente. You can reduce the pressure cooking time by a minute for that extra firm bite.
- Hands-off cooking – you can make a dump-and-go pasta that requires no stirring or monitoring during cooking.
- Fewer dishes to clean, because you can make the pasta and the sauce all in one pot!
Explore our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes below!
Inspired by a mushroom stroganoff recipe, this creamy, cheesy and garlicky Instant Pot mushroom pasta is super comforting and delicious. Easy to…Read more »
Learn how to make delicious creamy and garlicky Instant Pot pumpkin pasta bake using only 5 ingredients. You can use your favorite…Read more »
Learn how to make super easy Instant Pot creamy sausage pasta using only 5 ingredients. Featuring Italian sausage, your favorite tomato sauce,…Read more »
Learn how to make a quick and easy Instant Pot pasta with tomato meatballs. Using penne pasta, favorite type of meatballs, tomato…Read more »
In this beginner-friendly recipe, we are going to teach you how to make super easy Instant Pot macaroni and cheese. With detailed instructions,…Read more »
This budget-friendly, creamy Instant Pot mushroom and chickpea pasta is a delicious meal for the whole family. It’s vegetarian yet high in…Read more »
This creamy Instant Pot Tuscan chicken pasta is an indulgent and lip-smackingly tasty meal for the whole family combining essential carbohydrates, protein…Read more »
Learn how to make a delicious recipe for Instant Pot tortellini alfredo with Italian sausage. At $2.16 per serve, it’s a simple…Read more »