In this recipe, we will show you how to make a delicious Instant Pot mac and cheese with corn, which is used…Read more »
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
From simple penne Pomodoro to vegan mac’n’cheese, we’ve got delicious and easy Instant Pot pasta recipes to choose from. Pressure cooked to perfection!
WHY WE LOVE INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
- It’s a great time-saving, fuss-free way to make pasta! You can cook Instant pot pasta by itself or through ingredients for the sauce to make it all in one pot!
- You can get more flavor! You can cook pasta in stock or directly in the sauce, in which case it will absorb all the flavors from the liquid.
- Great texture! Most of the timings provided result in a pasta that’s just a little softer than al dente. You can reduce the pressure cooking time by a minute for that extra firm bite.
- Hands-off cooking – you can make a dump-and-go pasta that requires no stirring or monitoring during cooking.
- Fewer dishes to clean, because you can make the pasta and the sauce all in one pot!
Explore our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes below!
This classic creamy macaroni salad with peas, ham and corn is perfect for any time of the year but especially in summer.…Read more »
Learn how to make a crowd-pleasing Caesar pasta salad with your Instant Pot or stovetop. This satiating version features fusilli pasta, boiled…Read more »
Can’t be bothered standing over a hot stove? This quick and easy summer Instant Pot recipe is made with pressure-cooked fusilli pasta…Read more »
Feeling lazy but want a comforting, delicious dinner in under 30 minutes? This creamy pesto pasta is super easy and can be…Read more »
While there are many recipes for how to make regular spaghetti or penne in a pressure cooker, we wanted to share a…Read more »
Learn how to make an adaptation Instant Pot Cacio e Pepe, one of Rome’s most popular pasta dishes famously featured in Anthony…Read more »
Today, we’re sharing a tasty and super nutritious 10-vegetable Instant Pot tomato sauce recipe. This multi-purpose Italian sauce can be used in…Read more »
Learn how to make Instant Pot Orzo with lemon, Parmesan cheese and spinach for a perfect, hearty side dish or main. This…Read more »