Make your tastebuds sing with this Instant Pot raspberry white chocolate cheesecake recipe featuring fresh berries and a chocolate drizzle. This smooth and creamy dessert is super delicious and will be a total hit. We used a 6-quart Instant Pot with a 7″ springform cake pan, trivet and foil.
- 1 package graham crackers
- 4 Tablespoons butter- melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry preserves (or jam)
- 1–2 Tablespoons water to thin it out
- 2 packages cream cheese- softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz. (about ¾ cup) white chocolate – melted and cooled
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups raspberries (1 for the filling and 1 for garnish)
- Extra white chocolate for garnish
Before you begin
- Bring all refrigerated ingredients to room temperature (leave on the counter for 15-20 minutes).
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you get a fine crumb. Add in melted butter and salt and pulse until well combined.
- Prepare a 7” springform pan by spraying with nonstick spray. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan and using a clean hand or the back of a spoon press the crumbs down to form the crust, going up the sides a little bit. Place the pan in the freezer until you are finished with the filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberry preserves and water and stir well to thin it out Set aside.
- Add the softened cream cheese into a large mixing bowl (or a bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment) and whip/beat 3-4 minutes or until there are no lumps and the cream cheese is nice and smooth.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the sugar and mix for an additional 1-2 minutes. Then, add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Give the bowl a final scrape along the sides and the bottom making sure there are no lumps, if there are, mix for a few additional minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to incorporate each fully before adding the other. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Finally, fold in 10-15 raspberries through the mix. For this step, you can also do it after adding the filling to the pan and inserting/submerging the raspberries.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and add in the filling.
- Drizzle the raspberry preserves on top and using a butter knife or toothpick swirl the preserves into the rest of the batter. Cover the cheesecake completely in aluminum foil making sure to seal well around the top of the pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside. Using a piece of aluminum foil, make a sling by folding long end to long end and place on top of the trivet and allow to come up along the sides of the pot.
- Place the springform on top of the sling. Lock the lid. Set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 40 minutes with a natural release at the end.
- Once you can open the lid, remove the cheesecake and allow to cool at room temperature. Once it is at room temperature add to the refrigerator and let chill for at least 4 hours but best overnight.
- Decorate with more raspberries and either white chocolate shavings OR drizzle with melted white chocolate over fresh raspberries on top. You can also sprinkle some icing sugar for that powdered snow effect.
Keywords: Pressure Cooking, Cheesecake, White Chocolate Cheesecake, Raspberry Cheesecake