- 2–3 oz. of fine green beans, tails chopped off
- 4 small carrots, peeled and sliced into long sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of butter (or olive oil for Whole30/dairy-free version)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (I used fresh oregano leaves but you can add rosemary, thyme, parsley)
- 15” (30-35cm square) of parchment/baking paper
- Place the wire rack inside the Instant Pot and add a cup of water.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cutting board or a plate. Place the vegetables in the middle, season with pepper and salt, scatter the garlic around. Top with a few dollops of butter and drizzle with lemon juice. Place the lemon slice in the middle and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Fold the paper in half and then, forming a parcel, fold the edges together tightly. It doesn’t matter what shape it takes, as long as it is tightly folded all over.
- Carefully transfer the parcel onto the wire rack inside the pot. Place and lock the Instant Pot lid, and set the vent to Sealing. Press Manual setting, HIGH pressure and adjust the time to 2 minutes. After 3 beeps the IP will start to build up the pressure and cooking will begin. Once the timer goes off, allow 2-3 minutes for natural release, then use a quick release method (simply pointing the steam vent to Venting) to let the rest of the pressure/steam out.
- Open the lid and carefully lift the parcel out of the pot and onto a plate. Open the parcel at the table.