While there are many recipes for how to make regular spaghetti or penne in a pressure cooker, we wanted to share a…Read more »
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
From simple penne Pomodoro to vegan mac’n’cheese, we’ve got delicious and easy Instant Pot pasta recipes to choose from. Pressure cooked to perfection!
WHY WE LOVE INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
- It’s a great time-saving, fuss-free way to make pasta! You can cook Instant pot pasta by itself or through ingredients for the sauce to make it all in one pot!
- You can get more flavor! You can cook pasta in stock or directly in the sauce, in which case it will absorb all the flavors from the liquid.
- Great texture! Most of the timings provided result in a pasta that’s just a little softer than al dente. You can reduce the pressure cooking time by a minute for that extra firm bite.
- Hands-off cooking – you can make a dump-and-go pasta that requires no stirring or monitoring during cooking.
- Fewer dishes to clean, because you can make the pasta and the sauce all in one pot!
Explore our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes below!
Learn how to make an adaptation Instant Pot Cacio e Pepe, one of Rome’s most popular pasta dishes famously featured in Anthony…Read more »
Today, we’re sharing a tasty and super nutritious 10-vegetable Instant Pot tomato sauce recipe. This multi-purpose Italian sauce can be used in…Read more »
Learn how to make Instant Pot Orzo with lemon, Parmesan cheese and spinach for a perfect, hearty side dish or main. This…Read more »
These Instant Pot creamy pasta recipes can feed a crowd and make weeknight dinners comfy for everyone in the family. Pasta is…Read more »
Quick and easy Instant Pot chicken noodle soup that can be on the table in 30 minutes? Yes, please! We love nutritious…Read more »
This kid-friendly Instant Pot chicken pasta with ham and vegetables is tasty and nutritious, with just a touch of cream and cheese…Read more »
Looking for a quick and easy dinner that can be done in no time and using chicken and veggies from the freezer?…Read more »
An Italian dinner for everyone is possible with this Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs dish, substituting bread and egg with quinoa to…Read more »