These cheesy, jalapeno Instant Pot egg bites are perfect for weekday breakfast or as lunchbox additions. This recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly.
6 large eggs
½ cup (115 g) full-fat cottage cheese
½ cup (60 g) Mexican-blend shredded cheese
1 jalapeño pepper, minced
1 green onion, minced
1 cup (237 ml) water
- In a high-powered blender, blend together all the ingredients except the water. You could also do this by hand in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and insert the steam trivet. Evenly divide the egg mixture among thewells of a six-bite egg mold. Carefully lower the mold onto the trivet.
- Secure the lid with the steam vent in the sealed position. Press steam and immediately adjust the timer to 10 minutes. Check that the display light is beneath high pressure.
- Once the timer sounds, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the eggs from themolds and serve immediately.