- 6–8 pork sausages (I used thick sausages)
- 1/2 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic,diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 60 g / 2 oz French green beans (haircot vert), tails cut off and halved
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 + 1/4 cup tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup regular heavy cream (or coconut milk for a dairy-free version)
- Add all ingredients in the inner pot and mix through.
- Set the Instant Pot to Manual, High for 6 minutes. After three beeps the Instant Pot will start to build up the pressure, which will take about 5 minutes or so. Once the 6 minutes are up, allow 7 or so minutes to release the pressure naturally (mind you, this process is still cooking our ingredients). Then use the quick release method to let off the rest of the steam.
- Stir through before serving. You can remove the sausage to a cutting board and slice them into bite size pieces, especially if serving to kids. We recommend a side of rice, pasta or vegetables.
- Note: If using thinner sausage, like chipolatas, or if you cut the thicker sausages in half, you can set the timer to 5 minutes instead.