Crispy roast potatoes are always a winning side dish. With this easy recipe for Instant Pot Air Fryer Rosemary Potatoes, there is no need to parboil the potatoes first! They’re chucked straight into the air fryer basket with fragrant rosemary and a few simple seasonings for a tasty side dish without the fuss. Serve these roasted rosemary potatoes with just about anything!
2 lb / 900 g potatoes, washed and pat-dried, cut into thin wedges or cubes
3 sprigs of rosemary, needles pulled off and roughly chopped
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and pat dry potatoes. Cut them into thin wedges or cubes.
- Roughly chop rosemary needles, and remove the hard stem.
- Toss potato wedges with rosemary, seasonings and olive oil. Use your hands to coat everything evenly.
- Insert the air fryer basket into the Instant Pot. Transfer seasoned coated potatoes into the air fryer basket.
- Secure and lock the lid. Set to Air Fry mode at 204 C / 399 F for 20 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over or stir around after 10 minutes and again 5 minutes before finish time. If the Burn Food error appears, reduce the heat by a few degrees to 200 C / 392 or so.
- Serve right away while hot and crispy!
- Serving Size: 5 oz / 150 g of roasted potatoes
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 412.4 mg
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.5 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg